Daily Essentials Kit
Item | SW1718
NEW! Take the guesswork out of your vitamin regimen with our Daily Essentials!
Vitamin pack includes a multi, probiotic, vitamin D & EFA supplement
It's simple: 4 essentials, one 30-day kit. Your daily ritual to become stronger, healthier, heartier, and support digestion.
The majority of Americans aren't getting enough of critical vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, C, and E, potassium, folate, calcium, magnesium, and in some cases, iron. Adding our Daily Multi-Vitamin to your routine is a great way to address these common insufficiencies, setting yourself up for health success. (1) A recent study from Tufts University confirmed that the frequent use of multivitamin and mineral supplements virtually eliminated nutrient inadequacies. (2)
Did you know that three-quarters of the U.S. population is deficient in vitamin D, a vitamin that's important for bone and heart health? (3, 4) Very few foods in nature contain vitamin D, and if you live in northern latitudes, it's even tougher to get enough of this sun-loving super vitamin. While there are few who argue its importance in the diet, day-to-day life and protection from the sun proves it to be challenging for us to reach our vitamin D goals. Unsure which vitamin D supplement is right for you? New research findings from the University of Surrey have shown that vitamin D3 may be twice as effective at raising vitamin D levels in the body than vitamin D2. (5) Swanson High-Potency Vitamin D-3 delivers a potent 1,000 IU per capsule.
COD LIVER OIL
It may not sound sexy, but its benefits sure are. Swanson Double Strength Cod Liver Oil is an excellent source of fat-soluble vitamins A and D, plus omega-3s EPA and DHA, it supports strong bones, healthy eyes, glowing skin, and a rockin' immune system. Sound good? Yes, please.
Gut health is a key part of wellness, as 70% of your immune system is located along your intestinal tract. So give your gut some lovin' by supplementing with probiotics, live bacteria and yeasts that are good for your digestive system. Everyone's digestive health needs are unique, and Swanson's ProLacto Acidophilus is a great place to start, with over 4 billion CFU in each vegetarian capsule.
1. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and U.S. Department of Agriculture. (2015). 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans. 8th Edition. Available at http://health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/.
2. Blumberg et al. (2017). Impact of Frequency of Multi-Vitamin/Multi-Mineral Supplement Intake on Nutritional Adequacy and Nutrient Deficiencies in U.S. Adults. Nutrients, 9(8), 849.
3. Ginde et al. (2009). Demographic Differences and Trends of Vitamin D Insufficiency in the US Population, 1988-2004. Arch Intern Med, 169(6):626-632.
4. Anderson et al. (2010). Relation of vitamin D deficiency to cardiovascular risk factors, disease status, and incident events in a general healthcare population. American Journal of Cardiology, 106(7):963-8.
5. Tripkovic et al. (2017). Daily supplementation with 15 g vitamin D2 compared with vitamin D3 to increase wintertime 25-hydroxyvitamin D status in healthy South Asian and white European women: a 12-wk randomized, placebo-controlled food-fortification trial. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 106(2):481-490.
Shipping Weight: .38 lbs
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Daily Essentials Kit
My Only Resolution
" I made only one resolution this year and it was to take my Daily Essentials each day. I love the monthly recurring option because I don't have to store tons of bottles in my small kitchen. I've only missed one day do far, and I feel healthy and empowered. "
The Gift of Health
" I am excited to give these to all of my grown children..........they have seen that their parents are diligent about their health, and now encouraging them to get on board! "